RUN THIS BEACH!
By registering for one of our races in the Florida Storm Series you get the opportunity to run on the beach, Miami Beach that is! Come join the party in one of our most exciting races of the year with the chance to live it up on the beach with your closest friends and family. See you on the beach. We’ll bring the beer, you bring the party.
Big Bling for Completing Florida Storm Series
It's time to earn bragging rights and big bling with the Florida Storm Series! Finish three or more of our Florida races in the 2014/2015 season to earn the following:
- Three events: Category 3 medal
- Four events: Category 4 medal
- Five events: Category 5 medal
The Florida Storm Series includes the following events:
Michelob ULTRA Fort Lauderdale 13.1 Marathon® - November 9, 2014
Palm Beaches Marathon and Run Fest (full or half) - December 7, 2014
Miami Marathon or Half Marathon - January 25, 2015
Michelob ULTRA Miami Beach 13.1 Marathon® - March 1, 2015
First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay - March 15, 2015
Step 1: Visit each qualifying event's website to register (marathons, half marthons and relays count!). Be sure to use the same name and email address for each registration!
Step 2: Finish any three, four or all five events.
Step 3: Pick up your special medal in the Florida Storm Series tent at the post-race party of your 3rd, 4th and 5th event. Otherwise, medals will be available for pickup at USRS' Florida offices or via mail for $5.
That's all you have to do. Register for the race, finish and collect your medal! Marathon, half maraton and relay distances count towards the series. 5K's do not.
Anyone who is registered for at least three of the five Florida Storm Series events by October 28, 2014 will receive this AWESOME Florida Storm Series in-training shirt (gender specific). You will be able to pick up your shirt at any of the Storm Series races, starting with the Michelob ULTRA 13.1 Fort Lauderdale Marathon.
Visit flstormseries.com for more information.
Good news! Life Time participates in the optional Registration Refund Plan administered by Stonebridge Benefit Services, Inc., a Transamerica Company.
If you choose the Registration Refund option at time of registration, you could receive a full refund of the registration fees you paid if you are unable to participate due to an injury, illness, pregnancy or childbirth, unanticipated active duty deployment, unexpected covered travel delays, permanent job relocation, a family member’s pregnancy or childbirth, a family member’s loss of life, injury or illness. Note: A Qualified Medical Practitioner must certify illness, injury or pregnancy refund requests.
> Learn more and review program FAQs
> View the terms and conditions
Michelob ULTRA Miami Beach 13.1® Marathon will be here faster than you know it! Your time is valuable, so save some of it by registering online. You'll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. To request an additional registration confirmation, please click here.
Michelob ULTRA Miami Beach 13.1® Marathon
$65 (03/10/14 - 05/14/14)
$70 (05/15/14 - 08/13/14)
$75 (08/14/14 - 11/12/14)
$80 (11/13/14 - 02/04/15)
$100 (02/05/15 - 03/01/15)
Life Time 5K
$20 (02/17/14 - 08/13/14)
$25 (08/14/14 - 02/04/15)
$30 (02/05/15 - 03/01/15)
This information will be available closer to the event date.
- Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Only one participant per application.
- Application may be photocopied.
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
- All participant MUST finish within three and half hours.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
There will be No Handcycle Division. Due to safety issues on the course, and in accordance with the Paralympic Committee rules, NO handcycle (handbikes, handcrank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted in the race.
Racing Wheelchair Division Rules defined as follows:
Racing wheelchairs shall be defined as a customized performance chair.
International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Athletics Rules will be enforced.
Further the race will abide by the rules and policies of the recognized governing bodies of the sports of wheelchair racing, which do not allow the use of mechanical gears found on handbikes. For additional information contact Wheelchair Sports USA, www.wusa.org and the International Paralympic Committee, www.paralympic.org.
Everyday Wheelchairs defined as follows:
- Everyday wheelchairs should be defined as stock manual wheelchairs.
- The wheelchair shall have at least four functional wheels.
- The overall length of the chair from outside casters/wheels to outside of rear wheel shall not exceed 100 cm.
- The rear wheel shall not exceed 70 cm. in diameter.
- The front casters/wheels shall not exceed 8 inches/17.6 cm. in diameter.
- The rear seat height must be greater than 30 cm. (13.6 inches). Persons of small stature may be exempt.
- Only one plain round hand rim is allowed for each rear wheel. This rule may be waived for persons having a single arm drive.
- No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed.
- The chair should be manually propelled.
- All chairs are subject to a rules and safety inspection.
- Runners and walkers in all races will have the right of way. Wheelchair racers shall yield to runners or walkers.
- It will be the athlete's responsibility to meet the above rules.
Our Sponsors and Supporters
The Michelob ULTRA 13.1 Marathon® Series is a new series of races and we encourage the community to create and take part in training programs through local running stores, clubs and social or charity training groups. Let us know if you are forming a group and we will send new people your way!
For Charity opportunities, please contact Sal Sandate: