RUN THE SOUTH SHORE!
Click here to register today
Calling All Volunteers!
Our road races are made for the people and run by the people. We take pride in working with some of the greatest individual and volunteer groups in the world. If you are interested in supporting thousands of runners and walkers at the Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon, please click on the link below to learn more about the available opportunities and the ability to sign up to volunteer for the event. Some of the areas where we can use help are: packet pick-up support, start line support, course marshals and finish line support.
If you are part of a group (10 or more) and are looking for the opportunity to volunteer together and have fun at the same time then we are looking for you! This event can also be a great way for your group to earn monetary support and have fun at the same time. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To sign up to volunteer or see what opportunities are available, please click here
Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon® will be here faster than you know it! Your time is valuable, so save some of it by registering online. You'll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. To request an additional registration confirmation, please click here.
Please mail to:
Please mail all applications to:
US Road Sports 13.1, LLC
Attn: Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon®
5080 Spectrum Drive Suite 609E
Addison, TX 75001
Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon®
$65 (until 10/17/13)
$70 (10/18/13 - 01/22/14)
$80 (01/23/14 - 03/13/14)
$90 (03/14/14 - 05/01/14)
$95 (05/02/14 - 06/01/14)
$105 (06/02/14 - 06/03/14)
- Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Only one participant per application.
- Application may be photocopied.
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
- All participant MUST finish within three and half hours.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
There will be No Handcycle Division. Due to safety issues on the course, and in accordance with the Paralympic Committee rules, NO handcycle (handbikes, handcrank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted in the race.
Racing Wheelchair Division Rules defined as follows:
Racing wheelchairs shall be defined as a customized performance chair.
International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Athletics Rules will be enforced.
Further the race will abide by the rules and policies of the recognized governing bodies of the sports of wheelchair racing, which do not allow the use of mechanical gears found on handbikes. For additional information contact Wheelchair Sports USA, www.wusa.org and the International Paralympic Committee, www.paralympic.org.
Everyday Wheelchairs defined as follows:
- Everyday wheelchairs should be defined as stock manual wheelchairs.
- The wheelchair shall have at least four functional wheels.
- The overall length of the chair from outside casters/wheels to outside of rear wheel shall not exceed 100 cm.
- The rear wheel shall not exceed 70 cm. in diameter.
- The front casters/wheels shall not exceed 8 inches/17.6 cm. in diameter.
- The rear seat height must be greater than 30 cm. (13.6 inches). Persons of small stature may be exempt.
- Only one plain round hand rim is allowed for each rear wheel. This rule may be waived for persons having a single arm drive.
- No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed.
- The chair should be manually propelled.
- All chairs are subject to a rules and safety inspection.
- Runners and walkers in all races will have the right of way. Wheelchair racers shall yield to runners or walkers.
- It will be the athlete's responsibility to meet the above rules.
Our Sponsors and Supporters
Team Challenge - Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
The Michelob ULTRA Chicago 13.1 Marathon® has partnered with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) for the 2014 event.
Known collectively as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis affect 1 in 200 Americans. They are painful, medically incurable diseases that attack the digestive system.
Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you will be professionally coached and ready to run or walk a half marathon, make lasting friendships, and have the experience of a lifetime while raising critical funds for these debilitating digestive diseases.
To learn more about training with Team Challenge, visit www.ccteamchallenge.org or call 1.866.931.2611. To learn more about the cause or to make a donation to CCFA, click here.
Half Marathon Training: 13.1 Miles!
Get fit, make friends, and change the lives of others–as part of Team Challenge, you can do all of this and more! Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's endurance training and fundraising program. With Team Challenge, you'll find new strength inside yourself, and help find cures for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two painful, seldom-discussed and debilitating digestive diseases. With our Half Marathon Training Program, you'll train for a rewarding and exciting 13.1 mile endurance event at one of the great destination races while raising vital funds for research into these diseases. These dollars will help new treatments possible and fuel the search for cures.
Team Challenge Participants Receive:
- Personalized fitness training by an experience coach over 16 weeks in 32 cities throughout the country.
- An expense-paid weekend at a great destination race, including transportation, accomodations, race entry fees, and entertainment when you commit to this fundraising program.
- A Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
- All the tools and help you need to raise your funds – you'll even get your own free web page for fundraising support.
- Resources, clinics, helpful tips on nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and more.
- Team Challenge swag including a Team Challenge t-shirt when you sign up, plus a singlet for the race.
For Charity opportunities, please contact Sal Sandate: