IT'S GONNA BE BIG.
Experience this great race in a new way! Our exciting new course highlights the Dallas Arts District, M Streets, Katy Trail, Historic West End and more! Enjoy the post-race party and live entertainment at the Performing Arts Center after completing your race.
2014 Packet Pickup Schedule
For the convenience of ALL participants, packet pickup will be held throughout race week at multiple Dallas/Forth Worth area Luke’s Locker locations:
Tuesday, October 21 at Fort Worth: 11 am - 7 pm
(2600 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, TX 71607)
Wednesday, October 22 at Plano: 11 am - 7 pm
(5717 Legacy Road, Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024)
Thursday, October 23 at Dallas: 11 am - 7 pm
(3046 Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75205)
Friday, October 24 at Dallas: 11am - 7pm
(3046 Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75205)
Click here for locations or directions to any of these locations.
King/Queen of the Hill Challenge!
Back for more in 2014!
Conquer the Ross Ave Hill and capture your very own polka dot jersey! A special split will be timed from the base to the Ross Avenue crest. The fastest male and female to cover this distance will be crowned the 2014 King and Queen! Divisions include Youth (17 and under), Open (elite athletes ineligible), Masters (over 55) and Grand Masters (over 65).
Embrace the challenge of this unique race within a race!
Volunteer Registration Now Open!
Can't run but want to be part of the action? Support your fellow athletes, cheer on friends and family, or earn community service hours. Learn more and sign up here.
Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1® Marathon will be here faster than you know it! Your time is valuable, so save some of it by registering online. You'll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. To request an additional registration confirmation, please click here.
Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1® Marathon
$50 (11/02/13 - 04/24/14)
$60 (04/25/14 - 06/19/14)
$70 (06/20/14 - 08/14/14)
$80 (08/15/14 - 09/18/14)
$90 (09/19/14 - 10/19/14)
$100 (10/20/14 - 10/21/14)
$110 (10/22/14 - 10/25/14)
$25 (until 04/24/14)
$30 (04/25/14 - 06/19/14)
$35 (06/20/14 - 08/14/14)
$40 (08/15/14 - 09/18/14)
$45 (09/19/14 - 10/19/14)
$50 (10/20/14 - 10/25/14)
- Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Only one participant per application.
- Application may be photocopied.
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
- All participant MUST finish within three and half hours.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
There will be No Handcycle Division. Due to safety issues on the course, and in accordance with the Paralympic Committee rules, NO handcycle (handbikes, handcrank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted in the race.
Racing Wheelchair Division Rules defined as follows:
Racing wheelchairs shall be defined as a customized performance chair.
International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Athletics Rules will be enforced.
Further the race will abide by the rules and policies of the recognized governing bodies of the sports of wheelchair racing, which do not allow the use of mechanical gears found on handbikes. For additional information contact Wheelchair Sports USA, www.wusa.org and the International Paralympic Committee, www.paralympic.org.
Everyday Wheelchairs defined as follows:
- Everyday wheelchairs should be defined as stock manual wheelchairs.
- The wheelchair shall have at least four functional wheels.
- The overall length of the chair from outside casters/wheels to outside of rear wheel shall not exceed 100 cm.
- The rear wheel shall not exceed 70 cm. in diameter.
- The front casters/wheels shall not exceed 8 inches/17.6 cm. in diameter.
- The rear seat height must be greater than 30 cm. (13.6 inches). Persons of small stature may be exempt.
- Only one plain round hand rim is allowed for each rear wheel. This rule may be waived for persons having a single arm drive.
- No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed.
- The chair should be manually propelled.
- All chairs are subject to a rules and safety inspection.
- Runners and walkers in all races will have the right of way. Wheelchair racers shall yield to runners or walkers.
- It will be the athlete's responsibility to meet the above rules.
Our Sponsors and Supporters
For Charity opportunities, please contact Sal Sandate: