Dallas has been voted the State Championship
King/Queen of the Hill Challenge!
Back for more in 2014!
Conquer the Ross Ave hill and capture you very own polka dot jersey! A special split will be timed from the base to the crest of Ross Ave. The fastest male and female to cover this distance will be crowned the 2013 King and Queen! Divisions include youth (17 and under), Open (elite athletes ineligible), Masters (over 55), & Grand Masters (over 65).
Embrace the challenge of this unique race within a race!
Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon® will be here faster than you know it! Your time is valuable, so save some of it by registering online. You'll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. To request an additional registration confirmation, please click here.
Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon®
$50 (11/02/13 - 04/24/14)
$60 (04/25/14 - 06/19/14)
$70 (06/20/14 - 08/14/14)
$80 (08/15/14 - 09/18/14)
$90 (09/19/14 - 10/19/14)
$100 (10/20/14 - 10/21/14)
$110 (10/22/14 - 10/25/14)
Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K
$25 (until 04/24/14)
$30 (04/25/14 - 06/19/14)
$35 (06/20/14 - 08/14/14)
$40 (08/15/14 - 09/18/14)
$45 (09/19/14 - 10/19/14)
$50 (10/20/14 - 10/25/14)
- Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Only one participant per application.
- Application may be photocopied.
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
- All participant MUST finish within three and half hours.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
There will be No Handcycle Division. Due to safety issues on the course, and in accordance with the Paralympic Committee rules, NO handcycle (handbikes, handcrank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted in the race.
Racing Wheelchair Division Rules defined as follows:
Racing wheelchairs shall be defined as a customized performance chair.
International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Athletics Rules will be enforced.
Further the race will abide by the rules and policies of the recognized governing bodies of the sports of wheelchair racing, which do not allow the use of mechanical gears found on handbikes. For additional information contact Wheelchair Sports USA, www.wusa.org and the International Paralympic Committee, www.paralympic.org.
Everyday Wheelchairs defined as follows:
- Everyday wheelchairs should be defined as stock manual wheelchairs.
- The wheelchair shall have at least four functional wheels.
- The overall length of the chair from outside casters/wheels to outside of rear wheel shall not exceed 100 cm.
- The rear wheel shall not exceed 70 cm. in diameter.
- The front casters/wheels shall not exceed 8 inches/17.6 cm. in diameter.
- The rear seat height must be greater than 30 cm. (13.6 inches). Persons of small stature may be exempt.
- Only one plain round hand rim is allowed for each rear wheel. This rule may be waived for persons having a single arm drive.
- No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed.
- The chair should be manually propelled.
- All chairs are subject to a rules and safety inspection.
- Runners and walkers in all races will have the right of way. Wheelchair racers shall yield to runners or walkers.
- It will be the athlete's responsibility to meet the above rules.
Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K
Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K Course Details
Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K
Runner Start: 7:15 AM
Start Location: Dallas Performing Arts Center
The Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K race at the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon® will start and finish in Dallas Performing Arts Center.
The Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K race is WALKER FRIENDLY. The course and finish line will be open for 3 hours and 30 minutes (16 minute/mile pace) for the 13.1® runners and should not affect Hyundai Hope on Wheels 5K runners.
Average low of 56; Average high of 75
Mile Markers & Split Times
Each mile marker will have a large clock displaying the "gun time" of the event.
Event Alert System
An Event Alert System will be displayed at each mile marker indicating the status of the race based on the current course and weather conditions:
||EVENT CANCELLED/EXTREME AND DANGEROUS CONDITIONS
||PARTICIPATION STOPPED/FOLLOW EVENT OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS
||POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS CONDITIONS
||SLOW DOWN/OBSERVE COURSE CHANGES/FOLLOW OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS/CONSIDER STOPPING
||LESS THAN IDEAL CONDITIONS
||SLOW DOWN/BE PREPARED FOR WORSENING CONDITIONS
||ENJOY THE EVENT/BE ALERT
- Heat - runners/walkers should slow down and drink plenty of water.
- Lighting/Hail/Tornado - runners/walkers should take cover at the closest shelter until the course is reopened.
Timing of the event has stopped and no awards will be given out at this time. Medical remains in place on course.
Black – "Cancelled" - Extreme dangerous conditions; Event cancelled, participation stopped – runners/walkers should stop, seek shelter and follow instructions from race staff, volunteers, and public safety officials.
There will be water and sports drink at all stations along the course and at the start/finish. All Aid Stations on the course will have personnel and portable toilets located nearby.
Portable toilets will be added in locations throughout the course. The portable toilets will be located near each aid station.
For your safety and for the timely reopen of the streets to vehicular traffic, you must reach key locations by specified times or you will be required to take transportation provided.
- Partial lane closures will be utilized. Please stay inside the cones and obey all public safety officers and course marshals.
- PLEASE DO NOT START EARLY! Traffic and safety rules prohibit early starts. Early starters will be eliminated from the Official Results
Our Sponsors and Supporters
Official Benefiting Charity
Team World Vision is the Official Benefiting Charity of the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon®
1. Join Team World Vision - Click Here
2. Run the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon®
3. Change Lives in Africa
It's that simple. When you join Team World Vision you will raise funds and awareness for children and communities in Africa. Funds raised thru the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon® will go towards clean water projects that are changing people's lives in Kenya and Malawi. You will receive information about the project you are helping to fund, and inspirational stories from the communities being impacted as you train.
Race Weekend will be awesome! you can join your team mates for an incredible Pre-Race Team Dinner, Pep Rally on race morning, and Post-Race Celebration Cookout. Join hundreds of others running the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon® with Team World Vision, and make your experiences so much more meaningful.
Click here to find out more about Team World Vision like...
1. Why we don't have a fundraising minimum
2. Why we are excited to partner with the Michelob ULTRA Dallas 13.1 Marathon®
3. How to get the coolest running jersey ever made
4. And why you should join our team today!
For Charity opportunities, please contact Sal Sandate: